How much of my climate protection contribution is used to finance the projects?

Supporting climate protection projects only makes a difference if the money actually benefits these projects directly. As a non-profit foundation, myclimate guarantees that at least 80 percent of climate protection contribution will be used in climate protection projects. The foundation requires the remaining amount (maximum 20 percent) to cover administration and internal costs.

Click here for more information on the use of funds


You can find further exciting information on the subject of climate change and climate protection in our climate booklet

Calculate your emissions, reduce your carbon footprint and support effective climate protection projects

Caculate now


Stay informed!