myclimate Support Programme for Heat Pumps (up to 15 kW)
- There is a new increase in funding contributions to 0.18 Swiss francs/kWh, based on annual energy consumption (but still at least 2 000 Swiss francs). The funding contribution thus increases from 2 000 Swiss francs to an average of 3 800 Swiss francs.
- Funding for heat pumps of up to 15 kW for which no cantonal or municipal funding is possible.
All information, participation conditions, a contribution calculator and the application form can be found at www.myclimate.org/wp
New myclimate Support Programme for Heat Pumps for Rental Properties (15-400 kW)
- Support for heat pumps in rented residential properties with outputs of 15-400 kW.
- Support is possible in all cantons.
- Funding contribution: 0.18 Swiss francs/kWh based on annual energy consumption (in this power output range, this results in funding contributions being twice as high in some cases as from the municipalities or cantons).
All information, participation conditions, a contribution calculator and the application form can be found at myclimate.org/mfh
Changes in the myclimate Support Programme for Pellet Heaters
- Pellet systems of all capacities can now be supported.
- Funding is now possible in all cantons (double funding is excluded).
- The programme is available to private households, industry (not process heat) and commerce.
- Funding contribution: 0.18 Swiss francs/kWh based on annual energy consumption (especially for medium and larger systems, funding contributions are often twice as high as those in the municipalities or cantons).
All information, participation conditions, a contribution calculator and the application form can be found at myclimate.org/pellets
Comparison with Municipal and Cantonal Support Programmes
Comparison with municipal or cantonal support programmes (building programmes) is not simple when it comes down to details, as the support landscape is very diverse and support programmes are constantly being updated. At this point in time, it can be said that myclimate support programmes are able to award higher funding contributions in many cases and generally involve less administration. Nonetheless, we always recommend a prior comparison at energiefranken.ch (website with an overview of Swiss support programmes).
Tips for Support Applications
- With all support applications, it’s important that the application to the programme is received before the contract is awarded to the installation or planning company.
- We recommend that installation and planning companies or owners submit non-binding applications to support programmes immediately after quotations have been issued.
A current overview of the various support programmes is available at energiefranken.ch