Reducing Costs with Resource Efficiency – reffnet.ch
Together with Reffnet.ch, the Swiss Resource Efficiency Network, myclimate offers Swiss companies valuable support with the implementation of resource-efficient solutions. myclimate is committed to Reffnet.ch because material and energy savings in companies and supply chains automatically lead to fewer CO2 emissions.
Federal Office for the Environment (BAFU) studies have shown that, with the right measures, companies can improve resource efficiency by up to 30 per cent within ten years. This enables myclimate to round off its existing Carbon Management Services and offer sound advice for the identification and exploitation of potential in the three areas of CO2, energy and resources.
We can provide you with the following:
- Professional advice on material and resource efficiency
- Analysis of ecological and economic savings potential
- Proposals for immediate measures that you can implement with ease
- Creation of action plans and support in their realisation
- Recording the environmental impact of measures implemented, which is made available to you for your sustainability communication
- Increased competitiveness
- Efficiency gains and lower material costs
- Less dependence on volatile raw materials prices
- Access to discounted advice and know-how
myclimate’s accredited experts are specialists in the areas of CO₂, energy and resource management and have proven their competence through years of work with myclimate projects. Businesses with current projects in which resource efficiency plays an important role can quickly and easily analyse their potential during a consultation.